Pine is extremely powerful and has been used as a smudging herb in rituals because of its rejuvenating properties. It has traditionally been used to increase energy when feeling stuck in life and striving for change. The energy of Pine smoke provides support and strength to take action.
Pine is also burned to avoid disease, it provides a grounding and cleansing effect, deepens breathing and clears the mind.
Pine tree smudge originates from the southwestern region of the USA, where it is harvested in a way that does not harm the natural environment of the plant.
How to use:
Hold the smudge stick at a 45 degree angle and light it. Allow a moment for the flame to catch, then blow it out.Direct the smoke onto areas you wish to clean and purify, creating a sacred space.
• Never leave a lit incense alone whilst burning
• Do not use on exposed surfaces as may cause Ash burns and staining
• Clean incense holders regularly to prevent staining
• Keep away from children
• Please do not burn incense if pregnant or have breathing problems
• Please insure incense is extinguished completely and properly before putting away