Ebony is a beautifully rich dark wood with strong protective qualities, especially for your home and love life! Traditionally used for sacred objects, Ebony has long been the favourite wood among the royalty in India. Check out more details below:
- Black Ebony Mala increases meditation whilst removing anger.
- Ebony is sustainable, long-lasting and believed to only get better with age.
- Considered to be a symbol of power, balance, protection, and luck!
- The Egyptians loved Ebony for its beauty and mystery, using it in many different ways.
- Believed to treat intestinal parasites and fevers.
- Historically considered to be one of the finest woods.
- Ebony is strongly connected to the Root Chakra.
- It is believed that Ebony wood amplifies magnetic energy and is one of the most powerful and protective of all wood types.