White Sage has been used by Native Americans for thousands of years to clear the negative energy. The product comes from the natural habitats of Salvia Apiana located in the coastal mountains of California. Harvested by hand in a way that does not damage the natural environment of the plant.
Sage relieves anxiety, symptoms of depression and hyperactivity. Smoke from burning Sage calms the mind, relaxes the body and positively affects the mood. Research done on the properties of Sage smudging suggests, that the plant stimulates the mental functions, relieves depression, and even stimulates brain memory functions.
Due to its unique, intense aroma and properties, it is a great tool for deepening the practice of meditation or yoga. Burning Sage helps to balance vibrations received from the environment and neutralize negative energy.
The product comes from the natural habitats of White Sage located in the coastal mountains of California, USA.
How to use:
Hold the smudge stick at a 45 degree angle and light it. Allow a moment for the flame to catch, then blow it out.
Direct the smoke onto areas you wish to clean and purify, creating a sacred space.
• Never leave a lit incense alone whilst burning
• Do not use on exposed surfaces as may cause Ash burns and staining
• Clean incense holders regularly to prevent staining
• Keep away from children
• Please do not burn incense if pregnant or have breathing problems
• Please insure incense is extinguished completely and properly before putting away