Sandalwood has traditionally been regarded as one of the purest substances; valued for its cooling properties and its medicinal value. Check out more details below:
- Sandalwood is said to attract positive energy, clear perception, and promote tranquility.
- Wearing Sandalwood is said to act as an antidepressant, antiseptic and is a sedative wood.
- Believed to promote healing of cells and assist the immune system to prevent illness.
- Sandalwood is one of the world's most expensive woods with a long history of being commonly used in both Eastern and Western spiritual practices.
- Sandalwood’s magic began in India, where it has been used as a holy incense for many years.
- Sandalwood is believed to have a very high vibration, making it ideal for angelic connection.
- Very popular in meditation as it creates a calming and sedative effect.
- In ritual practices, Sandalwood is used for purification relaxation, and peace.