The Tulsi Mala can be worn around the neck or tied around the wrist. Tulsi 's benefits, along with spiritual and physical healing powers, have been well documented. Check out more details below:
- Tulsi is a very sacred wood in Hindu tradition.
- The Tulsi plant is sacred in India and worshipped in Indian temples as a living Goddess.
- It is said to be anti-parasitic and antibacterial and widely used in infectious diseases.
- It is believed that Tulsi acts on the nervous system which gives it strength, relieves stress, and helps to relieve pain.
- Tulsi beads are said to purify the mind, body, and soul.
- Helps to remove negative energy by radiating positive vibes.
- Wearing Tulsi is said to increase concentration, relieve stress and encourage good health & peace.
- According to Ayurveda, it is very useful for throat problems.
- Very purifying and believed to ward off evil.